Steering wheel controls are not supported for Ford Mercury Lincoln 06+ vehicles
USB Connection: GROM-USB3 car stereo adapter connects your USB 2.0 device such as flash drive, external hard drive or mass storage device to the stock stereo in your car. You can control the playback through your car stereo or steering wheel controls.
Android integration via USB port that supports advanced control and browsing requires DashLinQ Android Car Mode Dashboard App, available at Google Play Store
USB streaming for select with Jelly Bean and up software is available without DashLinQ. You can stream the music and use track up and track down controls from any music application, while connected via USB.
iPod, iPhone, iPad car integration: Connect your Apple device to the factory car stereo via USB port. Play music, control from car stereo or steering wheel, and charge at the same time. Use standard USB to Apple connector cable (including Lightning style). All iPod, iPhone, iPad are compatible, including latest iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Standard package include:
- Car stereo adapter in metal enclosure
- Vehicle specific harness
- Automotive grade USB Type A Male / Type A Female 3FT cable
- Operation manual
Optional accessories (purchase separately):
- GROM Bluetooth Dongle for hands free calling and wireless playback (GROM-BTD)
- HD Radio Tuner for digital HD Radio FM Stations (GROM-HDR1)
- AUX 3.5mm cable for any MP3 player, mobile phone, XM, etc. (35USB)